The best tales of pirate server ever!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please takes into concideration of players

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElitePanda

please takes into concideration of players  Empty
PostSubject: please takes into concideration of players    please takes into concideration of players  EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:50 pm

i know you probably sick of hearing about "balance" but unless something is done then you will carry on hearing stuff i thought id start this thread so please comment and specify what you think should happen with each class to balance it please do not spam or disrespect others opinions
Back to top Go down
ElitePanda

PostSubject: Re: please takes into concideration of players    please takes into concideration of players  EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 pm

SM - kylin effect seals are far to long should be decrease

Champ - str mode i dont have an issue with its con mode being able to tank and kill they should not do both con mode - no killing but tanking

Cleric - not sure but not really anyway to play a it as a "killer" not really sure what to say about that

Crusader - have it all really high hp high def high attack speed and high max

SS - i think they are fine (def hp attack speed) but there attack is slightly to low due to crusaders being able to get almost as much max as them now but with far better attack speed (yes we are ranged but that's useless when we all have manu)

now i know many of you will disagree but this is just an opinion we all have the right to share them so no need to be disrespectful
Back to top Go down
getlost

PostSubject: Re: please takes into concideration of players    please takes into concideration of players  EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 3:15 pm

this is true..

hope admin do something lol..
he only want to earn he dont listen to the concerns of the players...
admin wake up ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please takes into concideration of players    please takes into concideration of players  Empty

Back to top Go down

please takes into concideration of players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EG Pirate King Online II :: General :: Feedback / Suggestion-
Jump to: